Mold Loss at this Morgan County, IN Business
A mold loss for this Morgan County, Indiana business created little downtime for their office as SERVPRO of Indianapolis South worked to restore the affected area. We know that commercial mold damage can cost a business dollars in productivity; it is always our goal to help keep your business running as flawlessly as possible through the restoration process.
Commercial Mold Remediation
Besides causing a major business interruption, a mold problem can present a serious health risk for people exposed at your commercial property. Mold infestations can be caused by minor water intrusions, like a slow roof leak or loose plumbing fitting. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. If you suspect your property has a mold problem, call a SERVPRO Franchise Professional, who will respond quickly and work fast to manage the situation.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 1,700 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Indianapolis South for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call SERVPRO of Indianapolis South