SERVPRO Ready in Greenwood, Indiana
The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile Advantage!
ERP How Do You Set it Up?Is Your Greenwood Business Ready for a Disaster?
If the answer to this question is NO, SERVPRO of Indidnapolis South would gladly help you get this plan of action in place absolutely FREE of charge.
- Free assessment of your facility.
- Contains the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- Establishes SERVPRO of Indianapolis as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identifies the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
- Can add your facility's current contingency plans to you SERVPRO Ready Profile.
SERVPRO Emergency Ready Program is a Proud National Sponsor of American Red Cross Ready Rating.
Call SERVPRO of Indianapolis South to get started today. 317-784-3008
Timely Cleanup Is An Important Step in Johnson County
Don't put yourself or your home in a bad position by waiting after water damage in your home.
Water damage can impact even the most valuable possessions inside your home. It can wreak havoc and damage furniture, appliances, plumbing equipment, and electronics. Over time, water damage can lead to the growth of mold inside your home.
The worst thing to do when facing water damage is to “save the cleanup for later”. Some people wait a while when first spotting signs of water damage to see if it will naturally go away. Even if the water evaporates on its own, the source of the damage still exists and will likely result in future problems.
SERVPRO of Indianapolis South specializes in water remediation and mold cleanup. Call us to schedule your inspection today!
Surviving The Storm In Franklin, Indiana
The weather can change in the blink of an eye. There are all kinds of storms that can take place and usually occur during a certain time of the year. For example, you have hurricane season that runs from May 15th to November 30th. If you live in an area that is likely to be impacted by a hurricane most are prepared for the damage and disruption that these particular storms cause.
SERVPRO of Indianapolis South is a leading restoration company that specializes in storm clean-up. How prepared are you to survive the storm? Have you taken the necessary steps to prep your home for storm season? If the answer to these questions is no, SERVPRO would like to remind you that it's important to have a plan in place for when disaster strikes. We have a crew of certified technicians who are ready to survive the storm with you! We assist with all types of storm clean-up needs.
Choose SERVPRO For All Of Your Commercial Needs Greenwood, Indiana
Call on SERVPRO to make it " Like it never even happened."
"Faster to any size disaster" No Job is Too Large
Operating your own business has perks. Most have operational tasks that are managed day by day. Does your business have a plan for when these day by day tasks get put on hold due to a disaster? SERVPRO of Indianapolis South has all the answers to your disastrous commercial needs.
What does a disaster in my business mean? Here are some examples that could pause your daily operations. Storm damage, toilet overflow, suspected mold, sewage leak, and trauma or bio hazard cleanup. If you need assistance with these examples right away we are only one call away. Available 24/7 SERVPRO has IICRC certified technicians that will come in and get your business back to "Like it never even happened." Add SERVPRO of Indianapolis South to your business contact list for when the unexpected chaos happens.
Content Cleaning After a Fire in Indianapolis, Indiana
Unexpected house fires can cause tremendous amounts of stress and anxiety. The last thing that comes to mind is to remain calm. Let's face it we are never prepared for our homes to go up in flames. It is extremely important to have this conversation at home and come up with a safety plan for your family.
SERVPRO of Indianapolis South has the answers to all of your questions after a household fire. We are "Faster to any size disaster." Big or small we have IICRC certified technicians that will come in and help put your mind to ease as the process of cleaning contents after a fire unfolds.
Here at SERVPRO the goal is to make it "Like it never even happened." With that in mind, you can get back to a daily routine comfortably in your home. Cleaning contents after a fire is one of the many services we provide. Give SERVPRO of Indianapolis South a call to help with your plan after a fire.
Marijuana Odor Removal in Marion County
SERVPRO of Indianapolis South offers deodorization services for Marijuana/ Cannabis and many other odors.
SERVPRO has a cleaning protocol for marijuana odor removal that may be useful for landlords, property managers, or agents that may be selling a home that needs deodorization. Nicotine and marijuana smoke will cover almost all surfaces and in order to remove the smell, all areas need to be cleaned thoroughly.
Effective October 1st, 2019 Marion County has stopped prosecuting possession of less than one ounce of marijuana. Although marijuana is still illegal in Indiana, a question you might as is how often is smoke or marijuana used in your home or surrounding areas. SERVPRO of Indianapolis South services the majority of Marion County and we are available 24/7 for any of your deodorization needs. Make it "Like it never even happened."-
SERVPRO of Indianapolis South
Back to School Indianapolis, IN
Home Safety Tips For Parents with Children going Back To School
Home security and safety are especially important if children will be alone at home for any length of time. Walking home alone, entering an empty house, and staying safe at home can be a challenge. But with guidance, rules, and helpful products, parents can help children stay safe at home.
- Teach kids to lock the door and not open it for anyone: Children should know how to properly lock all doors. Teach them that they should never open the front door while they’re home alone, even for deliveries or mail.
- Show kids how to use the alarm system: Make sure children know how to properly use the alarm system, both arming and disarming it. You should also show them how to hit the panic button and what to do if there’s an emergency.
- Plan a safe route to school: Work with your child to plan a direct route to school. Avoid as many street crossings as possible as well as open fields, vacant lots, and desolate areas.
- Help children memorize important numbers: Teach kids their home address, their home number, your cell phone number, and the number of a neighbor who can help. You should also teach them how to use 911 in an emergency.
- Teach children about stranger danger: Make sure kids know not to talk to strangers on their way home from school, even if they seem friendly or helpful.
- Make an emergency plan for fire: Work on an emergency plan together and determine how your child will exit in case there’s a fire.
- Keep communication open: Ask your child to text or call when they get home each day. Encourage them to call you if there’s any problem at all so you can help.
- Have a plan for lost keys: Even responsible children can lose keys. Choose a destination for a spare key or leave one with a close neighbor or family member.
- Establish rules for safety at home: Determine whether children will be allowed to use the stove or oven when home alone, rules for visitors or leaving the house, even screen time. Set kids up for a safe afternoon at home by establishing your expectations.
Stay Safe and Have a Wonderful School Year from your local SERVPRO of Indianapolis South!
Storm Tips in Franklin, IN
Call on SERVPRO for your storm needs
Ways To Prevent Water Damage In Your Home
1. Clean and inspect gutters regularly.
2. Keep downspouts cleat of any blockages.
3. Repair or replace roofing as needed.
4. Be sure soffit vents are clean and unobstructed.
5. Check for any cracks or peeling paint.
These could indicate moisture retention.
6. Fill low spots around building foundation
with clean fill dirt.
7. Create a slope away from the structure to drain runoff properly.
8. Trim plants around building to avoid the growth of mold or mildew.
9. Make sure garden areas have adequate drainage.
10. Apply a waterproofing coating to the interior or exterior basement walls.
Heavy rains and strong winds can all cause problems with your property. Roofs, gutters, and landscapes are exterior elements that should be checked to guard against water damage. Remember to look in attics, basements or crawl spaces for visible signs of water intrusion. Make sure outside vents are clear of any obstruction to ensure proper airflow.
If you find a problem and need restoration help or want spring cleaning assistance, call your local SERVPRO of Indianapolis South professionals. We are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Odors From Water Damage Indianapolis, IN
Let SERVPRO put your thoughts to rest as we Remediate your property!
Unpleasant odors from water damage can last for weeks, even months after the initial incident.
There are many reasons why your home or business can be quickly affected by water. Some of these reasons include:
- Flooded basement
- Toilet overflow
- HVAC system
- Broken appliance
- Foundation crack
- Damaged roof
Many of these reasons are unexpected and can leave your home or business in a state of shock. SERVPRO of Indianapolis South is on standby ready to restore your home or business to "Like it never even happened."
Yes! Water damage does have a musty smell. Porous materials with excess moisture, such as wood, drywall, and carpeting are more likely to have mold growth after water damage. If you smell a musty, stale, or earthly like smell in your home or business give SERVPRO a call.
SERVPRO of Indianapolis South
Wet Crawlspace Greenwood, IN
Damp crawlspaces can lead to home safety and health concerns. These can include mold and mildew growth, standing water, rotted floor joists, and rotten or musty smells. A full inspection of your crawl space is the best way to determine if you have any moisture problems. Issues may not be visible from a quick peek inside your crawl space door.
If you find standing water on the floor of the crawlspace, it is important to identify whether the source of the water is groundwater or if it is coming from above. Usually, a leak in plumbing fixtures, drain pipes or water supply pipes running in the crawlspace below the floor of the house.
If you have any question or would like your crawl space inspected, please call us at 317-784-3008. SERVPRO of Indianapolis South