Pack-Out After A Fire in Indianapolis, IN
Choose SERVPRO of Indianapolis South
SERVPRO of Indianapolis South offers many services to Indianapolis, Indiana. One of the many services that we provide is a pack out after a fire.
What is a pack-out?
Our pack-out process involves photographing every content put into each box along with a label. We then take them back to our warehouse where they are cleaned and restored to their preloss condition. Contents are separated into two categories salvageable and unsalvageable.
After your items are restored and the repairs in your home are complete, SERVPRO will then perform a pack back. Note that items are not returned until the job is completed. This can take some patience.
A fire in your home can be a traumatic experience. Trust the professional team at SERVPRO of Indianapolis South will put your fears to rest. Call us today at 317-784-3008
Water Damage Restoration in Greenwood, Indiana
Who do you call for your water damage restoration needs?
SERVPRO of Indianapolis South is proud to service Greenwood, Indiana and surrounding areas. With that being said, if you or a loved one have any structural concerns pertaining to water let us be of service to you. Our trained employees will be glad to address any concerns pertaining to your home during these trying times. We are "faster to any size disaster."
B. Bentley left a review after water damage restoration "SERVPRO came to the rescue when we discovered we had a few tears in our roof. They were out quickly, the service team walked me through what they would do and how it would be taken care of. Great team, Great service!"
Call SERVPRO of Indianapolis South with any water damage restoration needs! 317-784-3008
SERVPRO CE Class
Come and Join US!!
SERVPRO of Indianapolis South will be hosting two FREE CE Classes on August 13, 2019
First Class Registration Time is at 8:30 AM Class begins at 9:00 AM
Second Class Registration Time is at 12:30 PM Class begins at 1:00 PM
Attendees are to be on time and stay the entire course to be eligible to receive credits! Lunch will be sponsored by Economy Heating-Air Conditioning-Pluming.
Get ready for some fun! This class will be hosted at the Mooresville Public Library.
220 West Harrison Street
Mooresville, IN 46158
If you would like to attend please call SERVPRO of Indianapolis South at 317-784-3008 to register! Class size is limited!
Working to make it "Like it never even happened."
Water Loss in Greenwood, IN
Keep Calm and Call SERVPRO!
In any scenario where there is a significant amount of water flowing one might panic. What is the water mitigation process and how might one go about cleaning it up? Make your local SERVPRO of Indianapolis South aware of your concerns and we have the answers for you!
SERVPRO of Indianapolis South is known for fast, friendly, and reliable service. You can count on us! "Faster to any size disaster." No loss is too big or too small. No judgment, no questions asked. Our customers call on SERVPRO for water mitigation and we are there. Our goal is to get you back to a normal life without worry or hassle!
Call your local SERVPRO of Indianapolis South at 317-784-3008 today! "Like it never even happened."
Storm Readiness in Indianapolis South
During the spring and summer months, thunderstorms that produce lightning, thunder, heavy rain, flooding, strong winds, tornadoes, and hail can occur. These storms are extremely dangerous and can appear suddenly with little warning and may only last a few minutes but have the strength and power to cause a great amount of damage.
Before A Thunderstorm
- Check weather forecasts daily, purchase an all-hazard weather radio and have multiple ways to receive weather alerts.
- Plan outdoor events near a secure shelter where people can go in the event of a storm.
- Keep trees trimmed to prevent limbs from falling onto buildings, cars or people.
- If hail or strong winds are expected, park vehicles under a shelter to avoid damage.
- Make sure preparedness kits are portable for easy transport if evacuation is necessary. Preparedness kits should be tailored to household needs.
- Bring pets indoors before a storm moves into the area. Sheds, dog houses, and garages do not provide ample protection from lightning, hail, high winds, and tornadoes.
Your local SERVPRO of Indianapolis South is alert and ready for storm damage concerns. Call us today at 317-784-3008
Flash Flooding in Indianapolis, Indiana
Storm damage can have you feeling daunted by the size of the task, and not knowing where to begin. Call your local SERVPRO of Indianapolis South.
Flash Floods can happen with no warning. The two key elements to a flash flood are rainfall intensity and duration. Certain home improvements can help reduce damage. Valuables and documents can be stored in a safe place on the upstairs level of your home. Clean gutters of any debris to help prevent flooding under houses and in the basement. Basement sump pumps are to be tested frequently throughout the year to ensure that they are working properly.
SERVPRO of Indianapolis South is here and ready to help with your storm-related questions! Restore your property to "Like it never even happened." Call us at 317-784-3008.
Water Mitigation in Indianapolis, Indiana
Basement Flooded in Indianapolis, Indiana
SERVPRO of Indianapolis South is on standby and ready to take on any of your water mitigation needs. We have a team of trained professionals to come out and make every step of water removal easier for you and your family.
A fast response is necessary, especially in a storm damage situation. "They're faster to any size disaster." SERVPRO of Indianapolis South is thorough in the mitigation process. The water mitigation duration will depend on how long the property has been exposed to water. There is a small time frame to prevent the structure from further damage by mold or mildew. Here you will find SERVPRO tips on what you can do until help arrives.
Leave it up to our IICRC trained professionals to extract water from all surfaces during a storm-related loss. Call us Today at 317-784-3008 with any questions!
SERVPRO of Indianapolis South
How Smart is Your Indianapolis, IN home?
Property owners need to protect their assets from water damage. Whether it’s a leaking faucet, frozen pipe or a broken main line, any water-related damage can happen anywhere at any time. SERVPRO of Indianapolis South is just a phone call away, 24/7 for all your emergency needs.
Over 60% of all property claims are actually water related. If you have had the misfortune of experiencing a water claim in the past, you know the time to be proactive is now. There are three reasons why you need to invest in water loss prevention products and hopefully, you’ll make these a priority.
- You have made an investment in property, now don’t underestimate the expense and frequency of a water-related claim. Invest in a Smart Home detection device for the detection of water leaks. Don’t leave yourself open to risking an unexpected water loss.
- Avoid expensive claim losses. No matter how minimal the loss may seem, it’s smart to have the safety net of a Smart Home detection device.
- A Smart Home detection device alerts you at and away from home. These devices should bring peace of mind to you as you sleep or are on vacation away from home
As a smart investor, when you have Smart Home detection devices to detect water leaks, you minimize your risk of having a water loss.
Call us at
SERVPRO of Indianapolis South
Firework Safety Tips for Indianapolis South
Happy Fourth of JULY!!!
With the Fourth of July approaching quickly, SERVPRO of Indianapolis would like to provide safety tips for you and your family.
The start of summer is the perfect time to gather with family and friends for good food and fun times. Just remember
· Kids should never play with fireworks. Things like firecrackers, rockets, and sparklers are just too dangerous. If you give kids sparklers, make sure they keep them outside and away from the face, clothing, and hair. Sparklers can reach 1,800°F (982°C) — hot enough to melt gold.
· Never try to make your own fireworks.
· Always use fireworks outside and have a bucket of water and a hose nearby in case of accidents.
· Steer clear of others setting off fireworks. They can backfire or shoot off in the wrong direction.
· Never throw or point fireworks at someone, even as a joke.
· Don't hold fireworks in your hand or have any part of your body over them while lighting. Wear eye protection, and don't carry fireworks in your pocket — the friction could set them off.
· Point fireworks away from homes, and keep away from brush and leaves and flammable substances. The National Fire Protection Association estimates that local fire departments respond to more 50,000 fires caused by fireworks each year.
· Light one firework at a time (not in glass or metal containers), and never relight a dud.
· Don't allow kids to pick up pieces of fireworks after an event. Some may still be ignited and can explode at any time.
· Soak all fireworks in a bucket of water before throwing them in the trash can.
· Think about your pet. Animals have sensitive ears and can be very frightened or stressed by the Fourth of July and other big celebrations. Keep pets indoors to reduce the risk that they'll run loose or get injured.
Call SERVPRO at 317-784-3008 with any fire or smoke concerns.
The Aftermath of Fire Damage in Indianapolis, Indiana
SERVPRO helping make fire damage "Like it never happened."
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about the SERVPRO Indianapolis South fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair
After a house fire, the danger, unfortunately, doesn’t stop once the flames have been put out. Soot may have spread to your entire home, posing a threat to your health and the building.
For professional smoke remediation or fire damage repair call your local SERVPRO today with any questions or concerns pertaining to a fire loss. 317-784-3008.