About SERVPRO of Indianapolis South
Neal D. McNalley
Owners of SERVPRO of Indianapolis South
SERVPRO of Indianapolis South understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Indianapolis South specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Indianapolis South can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
SERVPRO of Indianapolis South 317-784-3008
Since 1999, SERVPRO of Indianapolis South has been helping the people of Indianapolis, Greenwood, Franklin, Whiteland, Center Grove, and neighboring communities. Many thousands of customers, both residential and commercial, have called upon us to restore their property.
Our SERVPRO team draws on decades of experience in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Indianapolis South.
Committed to Our Community
Our Owner, Neal McNalley, and his family along with our SERVPRO Team raise their families and reside in the community. Our entire SERVPRO Team is invested in the future of our community and our customers' needs. Our Mission is and always will be to serve the people, the business and the organizations of Indianapolis and Johnson County that help make our community great! We help organizations such as 100 Women of Johnson County and are dedicated to partnering with the Greater Greenwood Chamber and our local Habitat for Humanity of Johnson County.
WHY WE ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE
- Residential-complete restoration of a 3 level home
- Commercial services include-small business, hotels, schools, distribution centers, warehouses, churches and hospitals
- We have handled small & large losses from a fire in janitor’s closet to the local Hospital
- Over 50 years’ combined experience working for insurance companies-we understand what level of service they demand
- Our owners and techs are Clean Trust Certified; also each must pass a background test with no felonies of any kind
- Our techs are IICRC certified(Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification); this includes annual ongoing classes
- We are members of the BBB
- There is always coast to coast help from other SERVPRO franchises should we have a local catastrophe. The owner and several of our techs helped in the cleanup of Hurricane Sandy
- 2008 flood in central IN our franchise housed 60 additional techs from coast to coast. While many of our techs had their own flood damage, our employees worked 7 days a week until the 1st day off on Father’s Day.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Firm
- IICRC Certified Firm
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Franklin Chamber of Commerce
- Greenwood Chamber of Commerce
- Boys & Girls Club of Morgan County, Board Member of the Year